What is Exhibition?
In your final year of the IB program, you are expected to take part in a special celebration that showcases your journey of learning and development. This event will stretch over several weeks and will end with an exhibition of your work.
Exhibition will feature the collective, collaborative energies and talents of all students in 5th grade and will be shared with the Westwood community.
What are our guidelines for this project?
In this event you will:
Who will help me with Exhibition?
Many people have been involved in your education at Westwood. You will find that a number of these teachers are willing to help you with your project, especially if your project involves an area of their expertise (music, information technology, art, or PE.) You may use these people to help gather research and presentation materials. You will also have mentor teachers to help you throughout the Exhibition process.
What is expected of me?
- Create and follow an essential agreement with your team
- Work cooperatively with your group members and teachers
- Thoroughly research your central idea and lines of inquiry using various resources
- Demonstrate the IB profile and attitudes at all times
- Keep an accurate bibliography
- Keep up with the timeline and finish work on time
- Be responsible by keeping up with materials, using time wisely, doing your part on the research
- Set up extra work time if you need it
- Create an interesting and informative presentation
- Write complete and thoughtful reflections